none
Cant login to my Windows Azure account.

Question

• I recently tried logging in to my Azure account but I was faced with a "Verify Your Account" page.

What happened? The ERROR is - NOTRISKVERIFIED. What can i do? 

Also, my free subscription was removed from my account, and i dont know the reason why.
    • Edited by Scourge077 Tuesday, December 03, 2013 7:19 AM
    Tuesday, December 03, 2013 7:17 AM

All replies

• See if this helps.

or

Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Or if that doesn't work because you don't have an active subscription you will need to contact general customer support to have them create a support ticket for you. http://support.microsoft.com/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers?wa=wsignin1.0

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Pradeep M G Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:19 AM
    Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:19 AM
  • Had already contacted with general support , and they said what they CANNOT create ticket for me. How. I. Can. Solve. This. Shit. Problem. I cant use my personal information again to register new account. I cant log to this Windows Azure account. Both of your support systems passing me round.  Its really annoying. What should i do next, so? You cancelled my free subscription and i cant create ticket.
    Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:06 PM
  • Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience that caused by this encountered issue, could you please send an email to me: dxu at microsoft.com with kindly providing your Live ID? We will provide help via emails.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 06, 2013 6:08 AM