none
Team Speak server issues

General discussion

• ok this probably isnt the best place to post this, i tried on the teamspeak forums but it has to be approved by a moderator before it shows up and i posted it at 7:30 this morning and its still not there and i would like to solve this some time today so i have been running my teamspeak server via dynamic dns and its been just fine up until last night around 10 est, at that time about 90% of the people lost connection and cannot re-connect, it dosnt seem to be any pattern to the people who can and cannot connect eaither, i got some info from the people i could contact to see where there actual location was to see if it was an outage in there area, but nothing specific there. so ima at a loss as to how to fix this, i have reset my server, reset/configured my routers, reset the server, used a different router and a different server, different operating systems on the servers and im at a loss.
    northern michigan and hampton va could connect, but seaford va and durham north carolina could not, where the people in seaford and hampton are is less than 10 miles apart, the server is hosted in petersburg va, im on comcast, the guy in michigan was on charter, and the guy in hampton is on verizon, so it doesn't seem to be only one isp who can't connect.
    anyone have any ideas on this?
    Saturday, July 06, 2013 9:05 PM

All replies

• What are they connecting to? You'll have to tell us how this might be a windows server problem.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, July 06, 2013 11:40 PM
  • im not sure it is a problem with windows, i ran the backup on the server to before the connection issues started and the problem still exists, my issue is seeming like a networking issue somewhere on my isps end, but i was posting here hoping someone may have some insight on a possible solution to the problem, iv tried contacting my isp's tech support but none of the people there know what a voip program is so they were no help at all.
    Sunday, July 07, 2013 7:59 PM
  • I'd get in touch with the voip application developer or their support services.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, July 07, 2013 8:37 PM