Unable to display management agent run summary.Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.

Question

• Hi

Lately I am getting the error "Unable to display management agent run summary.Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program."  in ILM "Profiles" tab and "Metaverse Search" interface eventhough I have more than 3 GB.If I restart the service it works for few days and again the same issues pops up.I made sure free space is available (6GB) even in my database server.I am not sure what else to do to get rid of the solution permenantely.

Please advise.

• Edited by srinivasyk Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:46 PM Edit
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:44 PM

All replies

• I haven't seen this problem. 

I'd start by checking to make sure you are regularly clearing your run history.  Failure to clear it can cause the database to really grow, and clearing it requires significant space in the transaction log.  Also, unless you are trying to do some kind of log shipping with the MIIS database, make sure its recovery mode is set to "Simple" rather than "Full".  Full recovery will require you to backup and clear the transaction log on a regular basis.

Chris

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:51 PM
  • Thanks Chris .Let me try it and come back.

Another non ILM question .How do I set an email alert when somebody posts any questions in this forum?I get alerts only for answers for my questions.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 12:18 PM
  • All I can tell you about that is what is in the FAQ, which if read one way seems to indicate you can do what you are asking, but I haven't actually seen the option.  I use an RSS reader and subscribe to the forum that way.  There is an RSS link for each thread as well as for the forum overall.  Just go to the top of this thread and click "Identity Lifecycle Manager" to bring up the overall forum.  The RSS link there will let you subscribe.

Chris

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:09 PM