Host Integration Server (HIS) discussions
Host Integration Server 2009 Cumulative Update 4 (CU4) is availableStephen_R_JacksonMicrosoft EmployeeWednesday, June 06, 2012 1:04 AM
The Host Integration Server Product Team has just released the fourth Cumulative Update (CU) for HIS 2009. The cumulative update model is used to package and release product fixes on a more consistent schedule.
HIS 2009 CU4 includes fixes for HIS 2009 that were fixed after the release of HIS 2009, including all the fixes that are in the previous HIS 2009 cumulative updates. Details on the included fixes can be found in the following Knowledge Base article:
2765212 Cumulative update package 4 for Host Integration Server 2009
You can download HIS 2009 CU4 via the Hotfix Download Available link in the KB article. You would need to download the CU4 package that matches the HIS 2009 version (x86 or x64) that you have installed.
Host Integration Server 2010 Cumulative Update 6 (CU6) is availableStephen_R_JacksonMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, December 04, 2012 4:34 PM
The Host Integration Server Product Team has just released the sixth Cumulative Update (CU) for HIS 2010. The cumulative update model is used to package and release product fixes on a more consistent schedule.
HIS 2010 CU6 includes fixes for HIS 2010 that were fixed after the release of HIS 2010, including all the fixes that are in the previous HIS 2010 cumulative updates. Details on the included fixes can be found in the following Knowledge Base article:
2752426 Cumulative update package 6 for Host Integration Server 2010
You can download HIS 2010 CU6 via the Hotfix Download Available link You would need to download the CU6 package that matches the HIS 2010 version (x86 or x64) that you have installed.
Welcome to the Host Integration Server forumStephen_R_JacksonMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, May 03, 2010 3:10 PM
Hello and welcome to the Host Integration Server forum!
The Host Integration Server (HIS) forum provide you an opportunity to join a community of Host Integration Server customers where you can share knowledge, get questions answered, and learn from others with IT environments similar to yours. Start by posting Host Integration Server related questions in the forum corresponding to your topic of interest and leverage the knowledge available in your new forum community.
If you have any suggestions or feedbacks to Windows Server products, please feel free to post in our forums.
Stephen Jackson - MSFT
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 147Ufcheema Monday, May 20, 2013 5:18 PM
- 13213Ufcheema Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:20 PM
- 099Steve MelanMVPSaturday, May 18, 2013 11:51 AM
- 5423Laurent THALER Monday, April 29, 2013 7:38 AM
- 1166Mark Brimble Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:21 PM
- 3259Peter M Lee Thursday, May 09, 2013 1:55 AM
- 9318Pavan05 Monday, May 06, 2013 8:49 PM
- 51151Osman Hawari Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:54 PM
- 4559Nicksoft2011 Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:39 PM
- 11682Venky Pai68 Monday, April 22, 2013 2:30 AM
- 3502Viknes Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:40 AM
- 2467FredWitt02 Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:56 PM
- 92499Pavan05 Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:55 PM
- 1723Jyothi Gajjala Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:35 AM
- 3809Jimk99 Friday, April 12, 2013 6:46 PM
- 3966grahn Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:56 PM
Issue getting Stored Procedure List in Biztalk 2010/HIS 2010 using DB2 Adapter connecting to AS400 V7R1Venky Pai68 Friday, March 15, 2013 4:53 PM
Host Integration Server 2010 : maximum buffer size exceeded for OS/400 Distributed Program Calls from Visual Studio 2010Silviaren Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:28 PM
- 213869Nicksoft2011 Tuesday, May 01, 2012 2:30 PM
- 31433Adrian Lauron Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:41 AM