none
SCCM 2012 - Can't get Report Builder to load properly

Question

• Started today looking at the inventory of software in Add / Remove programs. Found some old versions of programs floating around certain computers, but the current reports built into SCCM 2012 won't give me the specifics on which computers hold these old versions.

So I decide to try and make my own custom report. At first I can't even get the 'edit' function on SCCM 2012 to respond. I remove and re-add the Reporting Services role to my only SCCM 2012 SP1 server.

Now instead of an immediate error, I get this after an attempted downloading and launch of Report Builder from my SCCM server.

Application Validation did not succeed. Unable to continue.

Here is my log with the real hostname replaced with SERVER

ERROR SUMMARY
     Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
     * Activation of http://SERVER/ReportServer/ReportBuilder/ReportBuilder_3_0_0_0.application?http://SERVER/ReportServer/ConfigMgr_ALM/Network/IP%20-%20Computers%20in%20a%20specific%20subnet resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
      + File, Microsoft.DataWarehouse.dll, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.

ERROR DETAILS
     Following errors were detected during this operation.
     * [4/9/2013 12:02:24 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
      - File, Microsoft.DataWarehouse.dll, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
      - Source: System.Deployment
      - Stack trace:
       at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
       at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
       at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

-- Brandon

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 4:08 PM

All replies