none
Microsoft Groove has stopped working

Question

• When I click on my Groove Office 2007 Icon, I receive A small window that states Groove has stopped working.

When I click on the find a solution online and close, it searches but, does not provide a sloution and it closes the window. I am a novice  and need help as the groove workspace contains important info that I can't access. Windows 7 is the operating system I use. The problem details (Problem Signature as shown in the details of Microsoft Groove Window) were listed as Shown below. I don't know if it is of any relevance be thought I'd provide this info*. Any help would be most appreciated. Take care!

Thank you,

Mary

*Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: GROOVE.EXE

Application Version: 12.0.6550.5004

Application Timestamp: 4d2cecbd

Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7bafa

Exception Code: e0000002

Exception Offset: 0000b727

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

LCID: 1033

Brand: Office12Crash

skulcid: 1033

(PS: In as much as I'm technically challenged I would be willing to teleconference if you prefer. I have a computer savvy son, but he can't figure this one out).

Friday, March 25, 2011 9:02 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

You may need to open a support case with Microsoft.  However if you have your account on another computer, you can remove the account through a grooveclean –all from the problem computer and then import your account from the working computer.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907854

However, if you do not have your account on anther computer, you should open up a Support Request with Microsoft.

Gregg

MSFT
    Monday, March 28, 2011 3:36 PM