none
Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger removal guide

All replies

• i have this virus rigth now and i try to deleted but is imposivble. i need help . or i go to broke this laptop who send this virus  why microsoft dont tell this to all world and find the responsable

Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:14 PM
  • Hi Try following these steps.

1. Open Task Manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC)

Stop these Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger processes:

unins000.exe
    VDoca582.exe

2. Delete these Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger DLL files::

mozcrt19.dll
    sqlite3.dll

3. Open Registry Editor and Remove these Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger Registry Entries:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Virus Doctor”

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Virus Doctor_is1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform “URVDoc[]”

4. Delete Following Files.

%UserProfile%\Application Data\Virus Doctor\uill.ini
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\System Data Configuration\DB.ini
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\System Data Configuration\fsvd6398.db
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\System Data Configuration\config.cfg
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\Languages\VDDe.lng
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\System Data Configuration\DBInfo.ver
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\Languages\VDFr.lng
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\Languages\VDIt.lng
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\System Data Configuration
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\927e\System Data Configuration\vd952342.bd
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\System Data Configuration

Let me know if this works

Monday, December 19, 2011 4:17 PM