none
How to change boot logo in windows 8?

General discussion

• I want to change my windows 8 boot logo to my desired logo as dell and other companies do...
    Friday, May 24, 2013 12:50 PM

All replies

• You have posted your question in the wrong forum (Training and Certification).

Post your question here:-

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-desktop?tab=no&tm=1369402099730

- where hopefully you should get a faster reply.

Friday, May 24, 2013 1:29 PM
  • its not possible to change the boot logo of Windows 8...Dell and other companies do not do this as you only see the dell or HP logo on the BIOS splash screen and then your presented with the windows loading screen.  You would need a BIOS that will allow you to customize that boot logo.  Seek your hardware manufacturer for this information.

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

Friday, May 24, 2013 9:09 PM
  • According to you which motherboard provide this type of BIOS which can customize windows 8 logo?
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:01 AM
  • you should go to youtube and type in the searchbox "vx booting" and you will find a video about asus. See it. That person had changed the logo to his desired logo. (technet doesn't permit to insert any hyperlink or any image.)
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:03 AM
  • I did as you asked and the first link of the "Asus g75-vx boot" is of the asus bios screen....nothing changed in windows other then him changing the option for a NO GUI boot in windows.  You need to contact hardware manufacturers or do research so you can see which boards support custom logos in the BIOS boot up.  I know Asus boards do allow this as i have one currently.

Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.

Saturday, May 25, 2013 6:15 AM
  • Thanx for little help!!! But I will still search for it. If I got it then I will also give solution to it. I have given a vote. OK!
    • Edited by Raja Rocks Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:50 PM
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:49 PM
  • That is incorrect. I just got my Dell XPS and it clearly shows a Dell logo with a typical animating Windows 8 circle below. I know this because at home I have Windows 8 showing the Windows logo animating in while showing the animation circle below, and at work (my new XPS) shows a Dell logo with the animating circle below. Afterwards it shows the Start interface.
    Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:54 AM