none
Windows Server 2012 Evaluation in VHD download unavailable

Question

• Hi

I´m trying to download the Windows Server 2012 Evaluation in VHD, but the download link is down.

I´ve been trying the entire afternoon, is there any problem with this download ?

If i try to download the ISO version no problema occurs, only having problems with the VHD download.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Best Regards,

João

Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• VHD is coming down now no problem from http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx Looks like I'll have it in about 29 minutes.

(after you sign in you have to check at least one box at bottom)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:37 PM
  • Hi

I keep having the same problem, when prompted to select the saving destination the name and extension of the file are all blank, even if i write anything in the name field, the download acts like if it was starting but imediatly stops.

When downloading the ISO version, name and extension fields appear correctly.

I´ve tried to download the VHD version in different computers at home and at work doesn`t work either.

Monday, July 22, 2013 8:33 AM
  • Might ask them over here.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?forum=ieitprocurrentver&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, July 22, 2013 9:20 AM
  • I´ve logged with a different account and got the download to work, dont really understand why i couldn`t download with my account.

Tks anyway for the help.

Regards,

João

Monday, July 22, 2013 10:30 AM
  • You're welcome.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:19 AM