none
Sysprep and Capture problem

Question

• Hi

I have created a golden image with all my software and accounts, I created a default user profile and made one of the accounts a mandatory profile. Every time i do a sysprep and capture tack sequance using mdt the image is captured, but then i go to deploy it it seems to remove the account settings and either delets the mandatory user account or turns it into a normal none manatory account. Does anyone know what settings i need to change oin the unattend file in my capture task sequance to stop doing this. i dont want sysprep to touch any accout settings that might affect my seccond mandatory account.

Friday, March 15, 2013 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you are capturing a Windows 7 or 8. You need to set the copyprofile attribute to true in the unattend.xml of the task sequence you use to deploy your reference image.

This settings will copy most (not all) of the settings you defined in your reference image to the default user.

More info there : http://technet.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/cc748953(v=ws.10).aspx

Friday, March 15, 2013 11:21 AM
  • Hi Thanks for your reponce

Do i have to do it to the sysprep and capture aswell ? or just the deploy

Thanks

Carl

Friday, March 15, 2013 11:44 AM
  • Just in the unattend.xml used to deploy
    Friday, March 15, 2013 1:48 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for your help the user accounts copied all ok how ever the account which is assigned to the local mandatory account wont login as soon as you click the account it starts to login and just logs back off. The account loged in fine before the sysprep and capture. The User account has the profile path set all ok to the mandatory profile "c:\users\Mandatory" but it just wont login any ideas.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:21 AM