none
report for less than 512MB memory

Question

• When I generate a report it does not show the amount of the memory(RAM) for computers with less than 512MB RAM, for example it does not show 128MB or 256MB memory(RAM) in the report.As a matter of fact it is too important for our company to find computers with less than 512MB memory to improve them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:05 AM

All replies

• The Inventory Results report found in Environment > Inventory Results or Windows Environment will show you the raw numbers collected from the machine's that were inventoried.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:56 PM
  • Thanks a lot for your help.

But my problem is when i saw the report it dose not show less than 512MB memory. for example 256MB or 128MB.

for more than or ecual 512MB memory we have no problem.and the report show exact amount of memory.

• Edited by arashsabahi Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:17 PM
    Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:14 PM
  • Do any machines that have less than 512MB memory have a WMI Status of "Success"?

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:16 PM