none
Spliting of data labels into 2 parts

Question

• Hi,

I want to display the data labels of the pie chart into 2 lines. 

For example: the data label is 26%($125,350). I want to display the percentage in 1st line and the $ value in the 2nd line down to the percentage. 

I am using the expression

="#PERCENT{P0}" &"  "& "("&FormatCurrency(IIF(IsNothing(Fields!) = TRUE, 0, Fields!.Value) , 0)&") "

Format:0%;(0%)

How Can I make it? THanks in advance.....

BALUSUSRIHARSHA

Friday, March 28, 2014 7:22 PM

Answers

• Hi BALUSUSRIHARSHA,

According to your description, you want to apply a line break to split the data into two parts in the label in the pie chart. In this scenario, we can use the "VbCrLf" function. For more details, the following expression is for your reference:
    ="#PERCENT{P0}" & VbCrlf & "("&FormatCurrency(IIF(IsNothing(Fields!) = TRUE, 0, Fields!.Value) , 0)&") "

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Katherine Xiong

Katherine Xiong
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:58 AM

All replies

• Hi BALUSUSRIHARSHA,

According to your description, you want to apply a line break to split the data into two parts in the label in the pie chart. In this scenario, we can use the "VbCrLf" function. For more details, the following expression is for your reference:
    ="#PERCENT{P0}" & VbCrlf & "("&FormatCurrency(IIF(IsNothing(Fields!) = TRUE, 0, Fields!.Value) , 0)&") "

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Katherine Xiong

Katherine Xiong
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:58 AM
  • Hello Xiong,

Thanks for the help. Now it is working fine with the expression given by you.

BALUSUSRIHARSHA

Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:01 PM