none
Connecting a mobile device like WIndows,Android and IOS to a Windows Domain

Question

• I have Windows Domain created in my test system which has the NAT Private IP Configured in its Domain Controller. Now i am in a need to connect my mobile devices(IOS and Android) to this Domain. Can anyone please tell me what are the steps need to be carried out to connect my mobile devices to this Domain

I know to join my Desktop clients to this Domain. But now i need to do the same for this too. In my company the mobile given to my managers has a profile created in there mobile with which they can connect to this Domain. I am not sure how it is created. If someone knows about this, please reply it in the same thread

My query is very urgent. I will be really very much Thankful if some one helps me to fix it

Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have Windows Domain created in my test system which has the NAT Private IP Configured in its Domain Controller. Now i am in a need to connect my mobile devices(IOS and Android) to this Domain. Can anyone please tell me what are the steps need to be carried out to connect my mobile devices to this Domain

I know to join my Desktop clients to this Domain. But now i need to do the same for this too. In my company the mobile given to my managers has a profile created in there mobile with which they can connect to my company Domain. I am not sure how it is created. If someone knows about this, please reply it in the same thread

My query is very urgent. I will be really very much Thankful if some one helps me to fix it

Thursday, September 05, 2013 5:52 AM
  • Hi,

I don’t think you have to create the profile.

You can choose a password-based authentication method.

Then you can logon by using domain name and password.

For more information please refer to:

Password-Based Authentication Methods

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732393(v=WS.10).aspx

Create policies for 802.1X Wired or Wireless with a Wizard

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753678(v=ws.10).aspx

Hope this helps.

Friday, September 06, 2013 1:00 AM