none
An error occured trying to render the report [0x80004005]

Question

• Hello!!!

I have created an RDLC report report which is working fine. i have set the fonts of the report to Georgia. But when i chage the font of one of the column to MANGAL. it isn't allowing me to see the preview of the report or print it. as soon as the font is changed back to Georgia i can print it. I am using vs2008 , report viewer  Version=9.0.0.0  OS on windows server 2008 .

Friday, September 06, 2013 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Thank you for your question.

I am trying to involve someone more familiar with this topic for a further look at this issue. Sometime delay might be expected from the job transferring. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,
    Alisa Tang

Monday, September 09, 2013 8:03 AM
  • Hi,

Have you try to update Report viewer control to SP1: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3841

And what is your SQL Server version?

I would suggest you updating the SQL Server to the latest version to check if the issue is solved.
    If that does not help, could you please check if there is any detailed error in the SQL Server Reporting Services logs? By default, we can get the logs from: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRSxx.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\LogFiles

Regards,
    Christian HL
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, September 09, 2013 8:50 AM