none
Conferencing problems with pilot pool 2013

Question

• Hi,

I am currently in the process to upgrade my lync environnment to 2013 version. Below it's the actual situation :
    - 1 Standard FE Lync Server 2010
    - 1 Edge Lync Server 2010
    - 1 Enterprise FE Lync Server 2013 (pilot pool & Windows 2012 R2)
    - 1 Office Web App Server (Windows 2012 R2)

After moving 3 users to the new pool, i'm currently doing test and i experience some problems with conferencing features : I can't share a PowerPoint presentation or white board. Desktop sharing works. I test it with two users on 2013 pool, and with only one user it's the same behaviour. This is strange, because when i reboot the FE 2013 theses features works, but the day after it's broke.
    On the Lync Client I received an Error ID 3097 (ID Source 243).
    On event viewer of front-end i can see :
    - Event 32068, LS User Services

The Mcu Factory returned failure for a request sent to it. Conferencing requests for this Mcu type will be retried but if this error continues to occur conferencing functionality will be affected.
    Mcu Type: data-conf
    Cause: Mcu factory not being provisioned or functioning incorrectly.
    Resolution:
    Ensure that the Mcu Factory is provisioned and functioning correctly. If any network related errors are reported by the Mcu Factory ensure that they are resolved.

-Event 61029, LS MCU Infrastructure

The process RtcHost(1032) received an invalid client certificate.

Certificate error: 2148204816.

-Event 61035, LS MCU Infrastructure

This process was not able to update its health status

The Web Conferencing Server failed to send health notifications to the MCU factory at https://xxx:444
    Failure occurrences: 14992, since 01.11.2013 15:08:06.
    Cause: Either the Front End service is not running, or poor network connectivity.
    Resolution:
    Verify that the Front End Service is available, and its machine is visible over the network.

Maybe it's related to certificates, when i deployed front end, it couldn't start until i moved an intermediate certificate to the correct store. This intermediate certificate is not used by any components of lync.
    I have seen client log (uccapi) but cannot find some interresting informations, same with cls logs.

Thanks for help ;-)

Monday, November 04, 2013 10:32 AM

Answers

All replies