someone explain with flow chat & screen shot how Windows XP migrating to Win7 with different scenarios in simple words
Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:27 AMsomeone explain with flow chat & screen shot how Windows XP migrating to Win7 with different scenarios in simple words
Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:38 AM
Kindly find this
and the following is a very useful set of videos
Sunday, April 29, 2012 3:32 PM
Why do you keep askign the same question over and over and over again?
In your last 100 posts aka the last 29 days (the most posts in the shortest time frame that I have ever seen by 1 person), you have ask this exact same question 3 times and you ask similar question at least 3 more times. Please stick to one post and stop re-post the same question over and over and over again. The answer are NOT going to change between posts.
Please take the time to:
- Read the replies to your existing posts
- Purchase a book like “Deployment Fundamentals, Vol. 3: Deploying Windows 7 Using System Center Configuration Manager 2007” http://www.amazon.com/Deployment-Fundamentals-Vol-Deploying-Configuration/dp/9197939021/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1335712931&sr=8-4
- Take a course like: “Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007” http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/course.aspx?ID=6451B&Locale=en-us
- Get certified by passing the exams and don’t use brain dumps like you have asked for in the past.
- Windows 7 (70-680)
- Windows XP (70-270)
- Windows 2008 (70-640, 70-642, 70-643, 70-646, 70-647)
- SCCM 2007 (70-401)
- OSD with Office 2010 (70-681)
Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:59 PMi understand but hardlink is not working i need working one error is "Failed to delete registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SMS\Task Sequence\System Health Agent. Error code 0x80070002"
Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:59 PMthanks please don't reply my questions
Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:25 PM
thanks please don't reply my questions
I have been for the most part ignoring your questions but seriously don’t you get that you are SPAMMING the forums.
Asking the same question over and over again, is not help you or anyone else. You need to provide details as to what you don’t understand. As I have told you before, you need to work with everyone here and they will be glad to help you out. So instead of posting the same question over and over and over again. Try provide details as to what you don’t understand.
Say that Niall’s step by step guide are not simple enough for you, try tell us what you don’t understand. Point to the exact screenshot that is giving your issues. Also Instead of working on 15+ issues at a time, try work on just 1 or 2.
- Proposed As Answer by John MarcumMVP Monday, April 30, 2012 3:13 PM
Monday, April 30, 2012 5:55 AMthanks for your concern. please stop replying my queries
Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:10 AM
Since you're an expert in long subjects, I suggest you write the names of people who are allowed to respond to your questions, in the subject.
This will save time for us, since it's then easier to ignore your posts.
- Proposed As Answer by jeroenda Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:10 AM