none
disable lync and one note

Question

• I have installed Office 2013 Proffesional on my home PC thanks to a offer thru my employer Delta Air Lines. I only use certain features and would like to disable or uninstall Lync and Onenote. Can you give me some guidence. I do have the Office 2013 CD. Thanks for your assistance, lalbers.
    Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Since the issue is more relate to end-user, I'd like to move it to Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro General Discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:24 AM
  • Hi,

Please follow the steps below to remove individual Office programs and components.

1. Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel > Programs and Features.

2. Right-click on your Office program and select Change.

3. Click Add or Remove Features. Click Continue.

4. Click the symbol with a red X which says “Not available” from the drop down list that before Lync and OneNote.

5. When you are done choosing the custom installation options that you want, click Continue.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/access-help/install-or-remove-individual-office-programs-and-components-HA010354261.aspx?CTT=1

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:03 AM