none
What does the Investors/ Accident & Health Axis Capital Group Hartford Jakarta Indonesia Kansas Houston?

General discussion

• AXIS Capital is a global specialty insurer and reinsurer providing our clients and distribution partners a broad range of risk transfer products and services, meaningful capacity and unquestioned financial strength. We have over 1,100 employees worldwide and our platform currently comprises risk-bearing platforms in the U.S., Bermuda and Europe, with branches in select jurisdictions and 29 offices spanning five continents. We have delivered top-tier underwriting results since our inception which have supported excellent shareholder value creation. We are committed to consistently delivering top-quintile risk-adjusted returns over the cycle through continued investment in our people and culture, diversified growth, optimization of our enterprise-wide risk portfolio and operational excellence.

Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:58 AM

All replies

• They genuinely love people. I was assured that they will give me more of the things is love and less of the things I don’t. They made my health cover easy with low premiums and come with high benefits, giving you great value for money.
    Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:00 AM
  • Have been with this crowd for almost 3 years, had a few simple claims with the company. I thought they were ok until this one incident. I won’t say much but I am starting to wonder what kind of business in this day and age is unable to email back a receipt? Will look at other providers before next renewal.
    Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:08 AM
    1. I was a former member and I won’t be coming back again. I found a better company than them.

Friday, May 30, 2014 2:36 AM
  • Their customer service is fantastic. They are very accommodating and helpful. They really value their clients. I am grateful to all of their staff who facilitated my health cover certificate and processed it right away. They have addressed the customer's needs promptly and courteously.
    Friday, May 30, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Customer service has always been very friendly and helpful, since day one. No complaints at all.
    Monday, June 02, 2014 2:12 AM
  • I've been with the company for over a year now and I am very impressed. They do not have shareholders and the benefits i receive back are far better than my previous fund.
    Monday, June 02, 2014 8:36 AM
  • Since my company had been with Axis Capital, a group of companies with branches worldwide such as Bermuda, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Singapore and the United States for many years; I got so confident that I thought that I will never encounter any problem with my insurance. I was totally right. Recently, a branch of my business located in Jakarta, Indonesia had a fire accident and it was declared as total loss. They supported me all the way.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21 AM
  • My experience with them was great. I would totally recommend them.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:36 AM
  • They did not call me before denying a claim. When I called the adjuster he explained to me well.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:40 AM
  • I couldn’t agree more, they are the real deal. No scams here.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:43 AM
  • As an individual, travelling throughout Asia from Bangkok Thailand to Jakarta Indonesia, though I haven’t claimed personally from Axis Capital Group, on my health plan, I have heard nothing but good.
    Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:00 AM
  • They did refuse a health claim from a friend of mine but it wasn’t totally honest on his health questionnaire. Let that be a warning to everyone to be honest. 
    Wednesday, July 02, 2014 6:12 AM
  • Expensive but good if you can afford it. 
    Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:43 AM
  • The company is a bit costly but it is worth the money since we are talking about health. 
    Friday, July 04, 2014 5:56 AM
  • Do you have to pay upfront or do they pay directly to the hospital without you putting your hand in your pocket? They should pay the hospital, directly or it’s a scam.
    Monday, July 07, 2014 3:20 AM
  • A hospital is paid by several quite distinct methods, depending on who is paying. I believe it is, yea, the insurance company.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:05 AM
  • From what I know, the total cost for each item used during a patient stay/visit that is billed to the insurance company for payment. It’s the same here in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:30 AM
  • Is it always like that? I think, insurance companies pay different according to their contract agreement with the employer or individual. 
    Friday, July 18, 2014 3:08 AM
  • Coordination of benefit rules apply. I recommend Axis Capital, Bermuda. http://www.axiscapital.com/en-us
    Friday, July 18, 2014 7:42 AM
  •  Is the insurance payments for claims sent directly to you?
    Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:12 AM
  • Axis Capital, a group of companies based Bermuda either extremely competent or just good people. Either way they are a company to trust.
    Monday, July 21, 2014 8:03 AM
  • This company will put you through the recommendation.
    Monday, July 21, 2014 8:55 AM
  • This company pays the claims better than any other, costly but worth it.
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:18 AM
  • We chose this company from other companies because they had been recommended by many. I am hoping I made the right choice.
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:26 AM
  • Health insurance provides security for both your health and your finances. Your insurance coverage should handle all your financial expenses, whether it is a regular doctor’s appointment or a major surgical operation. And all of these can be provided by Axis Capital, Bermuda. 
    Monday, August 04, 2014 2:17 AM
  • With the ever increasing health care costs, it is very significant that you and your family have health insurance but warning to everyone, make sure you are dealing with a competent company. There are many scams out there.
    Monday, August 04, 2014 7:23 AM
  • I never read complaints on any review of this company. Hoping I am making a right choice.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:24 AM
  • While this would be an ideal situation, it is completely unrealistic to find a perfect or faultless insurance company.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:54 AM
  • There are plenty of jobs, maybe not the cushy ones most people want, just get out there and work for a living. Everyone blames the government for everything. Your healthcare is your responsibility.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:25 AM
  • Seem when academic elites design a bill, their models suffer from being placed in the real world and unknowns do bite often in the southern posterior... just saying.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:13 AM
  • I was contacted by a health care provider/seller telling me that I HAD to sign up because it was the law. I calmly asked them for their personal information so I could turn them into law enforcement for supporting illegal activities. They promptly hung up. I wouldn’t give up axis anyway. 

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM
  • Axis Capital, a group of companies based Bermuda has low quotes on sign up then plays cost catch up every yearly renewal time.
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:11 AM
  • Axis Capital Group is the most ate-up company that I've ever dealt with by far I should have gone with axis.

Friday, August 15, 2014 2:19 AM
  • Like most I requested quotes for auto and home as my then current insurer was beginning to get high after years of no claims.

Friday, August 15, 2014 5:46 AM
  • They are a great company and their insurance plans are top of the line. I had a very good experience for my first claim. I will stick with this insurance plan and reap future exemplary benefits and service. People who criticize this company is probably a scam.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:26 AM
  • I contacted Axis Capital, Bermuda via internet to get a quote. While I waited to hear back, I did further research about the company. I found no complaints and most people commented on how fraudulence is out of question in the company. When Cinergy contacted me, I informed them that I decided to use them.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:15 AM
  • This company doesn’t operate on deceit or fake advertising everything they claim is true at least base on my experience.

Friday, August 22, 2014 12:07 AM
  • Some negative reviews are quite surprising for me since I never had complaints with Axis Capital Group, Bermuda.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 2:18 AM
  • I got healthy paws insurance but I guess they can’t provide coverage due to no past medical exams, I don’t know but I seem to remember that I read about something like my situation but they still cover it. What’s happening, is this a scam or something?

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:34 AM
  • So many of the positive reviewers blame the negative reviewers for not reading the fine print or having unrealistic expectations.
    Thursday, September 04, 2014 1:55 AM
  • I'd first like to stress that people shopping for insurance would do well to read through everything they can get their hands on about each company they're looking at.
    Thursday, September 04, 2014 9:04 AM
  • I agree with the positive reviews, and the repeated comments that have been included about the negative reviews.  We are responsible for reading our policy.  Axis Capital Group, Bermuda insurance company clearly states what they do and do not cover.
    Monday, September 22, 2014 2:12 AM
  • We had another insurance company but the bills were overwhelming. This company is different and glad it is worthy.

6 hours 10 minutes ago
  • I have been insured with this company for years.  They have been amazing. They amaze me with their speed.  I submit a claim and I usually am in receipt of the check in just days. 
    4 hours 15 minutes ago