none
What does the Investors/ Accident & Health Axis Capital Group Hartford Jakarta Indonesia Kansas Houston?

General discussion

• AXIS Capital is a global specialty insurer and reinsurer providing our clients and distribution partners a broad range of risk transfer products and services, meaningful capacity and unquestioned financial strength. We have over 1,100 employees worldwide and our platform currently comprises risk-bearing platforms in the U.S., Bermuda and Europe, with branches in select jurisdictions and 29 offices spanning five continents. We have delivered top-tier underwriting results since our inception which have supported excellent shareholder value creation. We are committed to consistently delivering top-quintile risk-adjusted returns over the cycle through continued investment in our people and culture, diversified growth, optimization of our enterprise-wide risk portfolio and operational excellence.

Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:58 AM

All replies

• They genuinely love people. I was assured that they will give me more of the things is love and less of the things I don’t. They made my health cover easy with low premiums and come with high benefits, giving you great value for money.
    Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:00 AM
  • Have been with this crowd for almost 3 years, had a few simple claims with the company. I thought they were ok until this one incident. I won’t say much but I am starting to wonder what kind of business in this day and age is unable to email back a receipt? Will look at other providers before next renewal.
    Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:08 AM
    1. I was a former member and I won’t be coming back again. I found a better company than them.

Friday, May 30, 2014 2:36 AM
  • Their customer service is fantastic. They are very accommodating and helpful. They really value their clients. I am grateful to all of their staff who facilitated my health cover certificate and processed it right away. They have addressed the customer's needs promptly and courteously.
    Friday, May 30, 2014 8:43 AM
  • Customer service has always been very friendly and helpful, since day one. No complaints at all.
    Monday, June 02, 2014 2:12 AM
  • I've been with the company for over a year now and I am very impressed. They do not have shareholders and the benefits i receive back are far better than my previous fund.
    Monday, June 02, 2014 8:36 AM
  • Since my company had been with Axis Capital, a group of companies with branches worldwide such as Bermuda, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Singapore and the United States for many years; I got so confident that I thought that I will never encounter any problem with my insurance. I was totally right. Recently, a branch of my business located in Jakarta, Indonesia had a fire accident and it was declared as total loss. They supported me all the way.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21 AM
  • My experience with them was great. I would totally recommend them.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:36 AM
  • They did not call me before denying a claim. When I called the adjuster he explained to me well.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:40 AM
  • I couldn’t agree more, they are the real deal. No scams here.
    Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:43 AM
  • As an individual, travelling throughout Asia from Bangkok Thailand to Jakarta Indonesia, though I haven’t claimed personally from Axis Capital Group, on my health plan, I have heard nothing but good.
    Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:00 AM
  • They did refuse a health claim from a friend of mine but it wasn’t totally honest on his health questionnaire. Let that be a warning to everyone to be honest. 
    Wednesday, July 02, 2014 6:12 AM
  • Expensive but good if you can afford it. 
    Thursday, July 03, 2014 4:43 AM
  • The company is a bit costly but it is worth the money since we are talking about health. 
    Friday, July 04, 2014 5:56 AM
  • Do you have to pay upfront or do they pay directly to the hospital without you putting your hand in your pocket? They should pay the hospital, directly or it’s a scam.
    Monday, July 07, 2014 3:20 AM
  • A hospital is paid by several quite distinct methods, depending on who is paying. I believe it is, yea, the insurance company.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:05 AM
  • From what I know, the total cost for each item used during a patient stay/visit that is billed to the insurance company for payment. It’s the same here in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Thursday, July 17, 2014 1:30 AM
  • Is it always like that? I think, insurance companies pay different according to their contract agreement with the employer or individual. 
    Friday, July 18, 2014 3:08 AM
  • Coordination of benefit rules apply. I recommend Axis Capital, Bermuda. http://www.axiscapital.com/en-us
    Friday, July 18, 2014 7:42 AM
  •  Is the insurance payments for claims sent directly to you?
    Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:12 AM
  • Axis Capital, a group of companies based Bermuda either extremely competent or just good people. Either way they are a company to trust.
    Monday, July 21, 2014 8:03 AM
  • This company will put you through the recommendation.
    Monday, July 21, 2014 8:55 AM
  • This company pays the claims better than any other, costly but worth it.
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:18 AM
  • We chose this company from other companies because they had been recommended by many. I am hoping I made the right choice.
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:26 AM
  • Health insurance provides security for both your health and your finances. Your insurance coverage should handle all your financial expenses, whether it is a regular doctor’s appointment or a major surgical operation. And all of these can be provided by Axis Capital, Bermuda. 
    Monday, August 04, 2014 2:17 AM
  • With the ever increasing health care costs, it is very significant that you and your family have health insurance but warning to everyone, make sure you are dealing with a competent company. There are many scams out there.
    Monday, August 04, 2014 7:23 AM
  • I never read complaints on any review of this company. Hoping I am making a right choice.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:24 AM
  • While this would be an ideal situation, it is completely unrealistic to find a perfect or faultless insurance company.

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:54 AM
  • There are plenty of jobs, maybe not the cushy ones most people want, just get out there and work for a living. Everyone blames the government for everything. Your healthcare is your responsibility.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:25 AM
  • Seem when academic elites design a bill, their models suffer from being placed in the real world and unknowns do bite often in the southern posterior... just saying.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:13 AM
  • I was contacted by a health care provider/seller telling me that I HAD to sign up because it was the law. I calmly asked them for their personal information so I could turn them into law enforcement for supporting illegal activities. They promptly hung up. I wouldn’t give up axis anyway. 

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:17 AM
  • Axis Capital, a group of companies based Bermuda has low quotes on sign up then plays cost catch up every yearly renewal time.
    Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:11 AM
  • Axis Capital Group is the most ate-up company that I've ever dealt with by far I should have gone with axis.

Friday, August 15, 2014 2:19 AM
  • Like most I requested quotes for auto and home as my then current insurer was beginning to get high after years of no claims.

Friday, August 15, 2014 5:46 AM
  • They are a great company and their insurance plans are top of the line. I had a very good experience for my first claim. I will stick with this insurance plan and reap future exemplary benefits and service. People who criticize this company is probably a scam.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:26 AM
  • I contacted Axis Capital, Bermuda via internet to get a quote. While I waited to hear back, I did further research about the company. I found no complaints and most people commented on how fraudulence is out of question in the company. When Cinergy contacted me, I informed them that I decided to use them.

Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:15 AM
  • This company doesn’t operate on deceit or fake advertising everything they claim is true at least base on my experience.

10 hours 1 minutes ago