none
How to display without previewbar on power view report in office 365

General discussion

• Hi,

I have one power view enabled the excel sheet and uploaded into document library in 0ffice365.

next added page viewer webpart in one page and configured power view sheet url. But here power view sheet displayed  with multiple sheets and preview bar(i.e) File, Edit Workbook, Share, Data menus....

I want don't display this bar and multiple sheets(only i need to display power view sheet).  Anyone know how to hide this ???

Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:05 PM

All replies

• You can set the chrome to none and that would hide the file/edit/share/data menus.

But there is no way currently to display just one Power View sheet.

Thanks

Mey

http://blogs.msdn.com/solutions

Friday, January 03, 2014 10:34 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

Even i have set to "None" in Chrome Type still i can see the menu bars.(File, Edit Workbook, Share, Data )

I fixed displayed single sheet in power view. Please refer http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/design-reports-for-the-power-bi-app-HA104097304.aspx 

Thanks,

Ramu

Monday, January 06, 2014 11:43 AM
  • Hi Ramu,

For the embedded scenario, you can add &action=embedview to the URL. This will remove the File chrome. I am not sure this is going to be the permanent way, as the product is still in development, but it is what we are using in our Power BI Sites currently.

-Brad

Brad Syputa, Microsoft Reporting Services This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

Friday, January 10, 2014 9:10 PM
  • Thanks Brad.

It works fine. If you found any permanent fix, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ramu

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:29 AM
  • Hi Brad.

I'm creating a Sharepoint Online portal with embedded Power Views from Excel Workbooks. I'm thinking of embedding the Power Views with the Page Viewer webpart and I stumbled across the "&action=embedview" as you also describe. Do you know if there are any other actions to be specified than "default" and "embedview" ? I would e.g. like to set the filters pane hidden.

My users are going to view the portal using HTML5 only.

Jonas

Monday, February 10, 2014 1:17 PM