none
I can't switch to microsoft account on my pc

Question

• Hi,

I am not able to switch my microsoft account on my pc. Every time when I try to switch my microsoft account, some error massage has shown on the screen. Like "We are having problem, Please try again later". For this issue, I am having a problem with all of my apps.

Please help me with this regards. 

Thanks.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

How about opening Store APPs, such as Store, mail, could you open them properly?

Is the Microsoft account just create at this system or you just want to switch to it from local account?

You can try to use SFC /scannow command to fix this problem for test. In addition, please follow the path below to check Store log if it identify this problem.

C:\Users\Your account\AppData\Local\Packages\winstore_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\Temp

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, June 13, 2014 8:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How about opening Store APPs, such as Store, mail, could you open them properly?

Is the Microsoft account just create at this system or you just want to switch to it from local account?

You can try to use SFC /scannow command to fix this problem for test. In addition, please follow the path below to check Store log if it identify this problem.

C:\Users\Your account\AppData\Local\Packages\winstore_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\Temp

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, June 13, 2014 8:04 AM
  • "We are having problem, Please try again later".

I had that when I got my new machine.  I concluded that they didn't like my password and changed it.  Note that there is now no longer an explicit list of "Trusted PC's"--it is all implied; so I guess password "strength" becomes more important because of that?  Then why couldn't they just say so, instead of having that infuriating coy photo?  Also, the links to "Help" were useless.  Suggestions I got there were absurd, including an OS repair--for a brand new machine?

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Friday, June 13, 2014 4:27 PM