none
Taking a folder offline using Sharepoint Workspace 2010

Question

• Hi,

I remember being able to bring down the content of a folder (not document library) to sharepoint workspace by using the document library url followed by the folder name eg. http://SharePoint/Shared%20Documents/TestFolder. Now when I am trying the same it is not working. It brings down the content of the full document library and not just the folder. The only change I remember since I tried this is that we have installed service pack 1. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong? How do I get this working.

I know I can do folder level synchronization using groove 2007 option but I don't get the FSSHTTP benefits when I do that. We are actually thinking about disabling the  Groove workspace for our users.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thursday, January 05, 2012 5:47 PM

All replies

• You can sync the document library as "headers only" and double-click individual files so that only those files synchronize content, but that's as close as I can get to what you want. Were you using a beta version at some point? I seem to recall that we experimented with finer-grained workspace configuration before the release.  
    Friday, January 20, 2012 10:12 PM