none
Edge Transport high queue

Question

• Hi All,

I have 2 Edge Transport running Exchange 2010 SP1, there's an anomaly where specific destination domain have high queue in one of Edge Transport server, the comparison queue like 1:100 :(

any idea which part should I check first ?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna

Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:55 AM

All replies

• 1. Telnet the remote domain

2. Trace the error code from queue

3. send test mail from other extrenal email id

4. testexchangeconnectivity.com

Regards from www.windowsadmin.info | www.blog.windowsadmin.info

Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:12 PM
    1. can
    2. no error code
    3. no issue
    4. no issue

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Krisna Ismayanto | My blogs: Krisna Ismayanto | Twitter: @ikrisna

Friday, June 15, 2012 7:26 AM
  • What's the reason for the queue stated in queue viewer?

So, you're saying 1 out of 2 Edge servers is having the issue for ONE specific domain?

Sukh

Friday, June 15, 2012 10:04 AM
  • Hi Sukh,

actually both server have problem for ONE specific domain, but the queue amount are weird. Like I said 1:100, let say SVR01 have 10 queue but the SV R02 have 1000 queue.

Saturday, June 16, 2012 1:21 AM
  • Hi

What is the reason it states as asked above?

Not blacklisted?

PTR records setup?

Sukh

Monday, June 18, 2012 9:20 AM