none
Failed to Upload File using IIS - STATUS_MORE_PROCESSING_REQUIRED, NTLMSSP_CHALLENGE

Question

• Hi,

I'm running Windows Server 2008 R2 and Hyper V with 1 Physical M and 1 VM.

I have a website on IIS 7.5.7600 with PHP in the Physical Machine and I'm attempting to have users upload a file through the web site, which must then be sent to the VM using a PHP script.

The script works fine when uploading to folders within the physical machine. The issue occurs when I want to upload to the virtual machine's folder. This issue only occurs when done by IIS through the php script because logged in as admin in the physical machine, I can drag and drop the file to the virtual machine's folder.

1) On the PHP log it states, Failed to Open stream: permission denied. 2) On ProMon, I can see the attempts and denials with the various different users I've tried. 3) On the IP packet capture software, I see the SessionSetup Request as NTLMSSP_AUTH, User: \, unknown message type (with no user data). In all cases, the user is not displayed.

I've tried all 4 users in the Application Pool and also created a new user under a common domain with the same result and behavior.

The folder (in the VM) that I want to access gives full control permission for almost all the users, including the new user I created and anonymous logon.

Any help is welcome.

Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:25 AM