none
Created a group and nest with Remote Applications

Question

• Hi Folk, 

Hope one of you guys could shed up the light for me, 

Apparently I had a group name "FireFox Group" Created and Remote Application that has Firefox installed.

What I am trying to achieve is , to add user in to Firefox Group and whoever is in that group will be able to run firefox.

Apparently I am having some difficulty to Associate Firefox (Remote Application) with "Firefox Group". 

If one of you guys could advise me the instruction that will be awesome.

Thanks in advance and have a lovely day 

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:22 PM

Answers

• Hello Ch1326,
    if you are speaking about Terminal Services RemoteApp then you should open RemoteApp Manager =>  right click over your Remote Application within Remote Programs list => choose Properties => select User Assignment tab on new window => select Specified domain users and domain groups then click Add.. button to add your "Firefox Group".

Bye,
    Luca

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. | Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on "Vote As Helpful" & click on "Mark As Answer" if a post answers your question.

• Marked as answer by Ch1326 Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:18 AM
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:08 PM

All replies

• Hello Ch1326,
    if you are speaking about Terminal Services RemoteApp then you should open RemoteApp Manager =>  right click over your Remote Application within Remote Programs list => choose Properties => select User Assignment tab on new window => select Specified domain users and domain groups then click Add.. button to add your "Firefox Group".

Bye,
    Luca

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. | Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on "Vote As Helpful" & click on "Mark As Answer" if a post answers your question.

• Marked as answer by Ch1326 Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:18 AM
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:08 PM
  • Problem solved!! 

Thanks Heaps Hlasovat

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:11 AM