none
Manage Full Access Permission not syncing to mail.

Question

• The Manage Full Access Permission is not syncing my changes on my mail. I have tried adding full Access Permission on a mailbox it adds the user successfully but it’s not syncing the changes on my mail. Tried restarting the information store service and the exchange server but it’s still refusing to sync my changes that are made.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:32 AM

Answers

• What changes are you expecting to see on your AD user?

You've asked your question in a forum for Exchange that predates 2010. That "other" mailbox isn't going to appear automatically when you start Outlook. If that's what you're expecting, you'll have to add the mailbox on which you have FMA as an additional mailbox to your Outlook profile.

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:37 PM

All replies

• Hi

Restarting the store should add in those permissions. So you are able to see the mailbox but its not updating?

Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:57 AM
  • I have restarted the information store but its still not showing the mailboxes.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:17 AM
  • So by that it's not updating my changes.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:08 AM
  • What changes are you expecting to see on your AD user?

You've asked your question in a forum for Exchange that predates 2010. That "other" mailbox isn't going to appear automatically when you start Outlook. If that's what you're expecting, you'll have to add the mailbox on which you have FMA as an additional mailbox to your Outlook profile.

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:37 PM