none
Field Setting: "Repeat Item Labels" issue

Question

• hi all,

I was wondering how to enable/make work the "Repeat Item Labels" for properties of Attributes of Analysis Services.
    Currently, this works for regular attributes (of Analysis Services 2008), however, for **properties** of attributes, this feature is disabled.
    Any ideas why this "Field Settings" is disabled or how can one work around that?

thx much,
    Cos

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Cos,

Did you ever get this one solved?

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:16 AM
  • as far as I know, this was something that Microsoft had not supported.  I have since moved onto Tabular BI projects so not keeping track of the UDM model bug fixes that much  :-)

Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:38 PM
  • Currently, this works for regular attributes (of Analysis Services 2008), however, for **properties** of attributes, this feature is disabled.
    Any ideas why this "Field Settings" is disabled or how can one work around that?

thx much,
    Cos

Hi Cos,

Could you please describe "for **properties** of attributes" with more detail in this case? It's hard to reproduce this issue on my test environment currently.

If possible, please post the sample attributes of dimension in your SSAS cube.

Regards,

Elvis Long
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 25, 2013 7:01 AM
  • Elvis,

the issue is no longer relevant for me, I'm afraid.  To be given consideration two years after a concern has been posted, on an otherwise pretty old edition, thank you, but no longer pursuing a solution. 

thanks for your consideration though,

Cosmin

Monday, November 25, 2013 1:50 PM
  • Elvis,

the issue is no longer relevant for me, I'm afraid.  To be given consideration two years after a concern has been posted, on an otherwise pretty old edition, thank you, but no longer pursuing a solution. 

thanks for your consideration though,

Cosmin

Regarding two years later... We're cleaning everything up and double checking on unanswered threads like this one. We're sorry for the inconvenience that no one answered you two years ago, but this is our way of ensuring that no longer happens.

Thanks!

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, November 25, 2013 6:30 PM