none
FIM Export error

General discussion

• User account wouldn't get create in FIM Portal. When I try to disconnect FIM MA connector in the metaverse it gives me this error message: "An error was encountered when processing your request. Error: There is no primary object class on this image."

What can I do to fix this user account?

This is the error message I am getting on SQL MA Synchronization:

Fault Reason: The request message contains errors that prevent processing the request.

Fault Details: <RepresentationFailures xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2006/11/ResourceManagement" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><AttributeRepresentationFailure><AttributeType>CreatedTime</AttributeType><AttributeValue>5/24/2012 5:19:30 PM</AttributeValue><FailureMessage>The specified attribute is a system attribute and cannot be modified.</FailureMessage><AttributeFailureCode>SystemAttributeIsReadOnly</AttributeFailureCode></AttributeRepresentationFailure></RepresentationFailures>

Error on FIM Export:

Fault Reason: The endpoint could not dispatch the request.

Fault Details: <DispatchRequestFailures xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2006/11/ResourceManagement" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><DispatchRequestAdministratorDetails><FailureMessage>Request could not be dispatched.

Exception: Other
    Stack Trace: Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Exceptions.UnwillingToPerformException: Other ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Reraised Error 50000, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ReRaiseException, Line 37, Message: Reraised Error 50000, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ReRaiseException, Line 37, Message: Reraised Error 8114, Level 16, State 5, Procedure GenerateRequestOutput, Line 363, Message: Error converting data type nvarchar to bigint.
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Data.DataAccess.DoRequestCreation(RequestType request, Guid cause, Guid requestMarker, Boolean doEvaluation, Int16 serviceId, Int16 servicePartitionId)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(CreateRequestDispatchParameter dispatchParameter)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(UniqueIdentifier requestor, UniqueIdentifier targetIdentifier, OperationType operation, String businessJustification, List`1 requestParameters, CultureInfo locale, Boolean isChildRequest, Guid cause, Boolean doEvaluation, Nullable`1 serviceId, Nullable`1 servicePartitionId)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(UniqueIdentifier requestor, UniqueIdentifier targetIdentifier, OperationType operation, String businessJustification, List`1 requestParameters, CultureInfo locale, Boolean isChildRequest, Guid cause, Boolean doEvaluation)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.ResourceManagementService.Put(Message request)</FailureMessage><DispatchRequestFailureSource>Other</DispatchRequestFailureSource></DispatchRequestAdministratorDetails></DispatchRequestFailures>

Friday, February 08, 2013 8:08 PM

All replies

• I can see the following

Error converting data type nvarchar to bigint, in the Exception Details.

Does the Error in Sync Service Console give the name of the attribute?

Hve you changed the schema for the user/person recently, in the portal or the Metaverse?

Regards Furqan Asghar

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:34 AM
  • The schema have been changed, but more like adding an extra attribute.

Were exactly in Sync Service Console would I find the attribute name.<o:p></o:p>

As far as I see it doesn't show the attribute name, only the above error messages. <o:p></o:p>

I am not sure where the bigint data type is coming from.

Any help is appreciated.

Monday, February 11, 2013 5:47 PM
  • So where did you make the schema change in the portal or the metaverse? Make sure the attribute types in both the metaverse and the fim portal are same. If you have changed the schema in FIM, try refreshing the FIM MA schema by going to the databse section of the MA properties and retyping the password and click yes on the refresh schema. After that don't close the MA properties and go to the attributes section and make sure it is selected there as well as in the attributes flow you have an export flow for it. Click ok. You might also want to see the requests in the FIM portal, look for any failed requests for updating a user. Or regenerate the error and then search requests so you get the latest ones, you might be lucky to find the attribute name there.

Regards Furqan Asghar

Monday, February 11, 2013 6:25 PM
  • Thank you for your reply.

I made changes in portal and metaverse and also refreshed and added the new attributes in the MA properties.

The other accounts in the system don't have that problem, only this one.

I checked requests in the FIM Portal it doesn't even have any requests for this account coming through. This is really strange... :(

Monday, February 11, 2013 7:12 PM
  • The error got resolved. It was related to FIM MA Expiration date.
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:00 AM