Friday, April 06, 2012 8:50 AM
I have an addin for excel called TM directory listing: http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/dirlist/index.html, it's great for listing exactly down to the last file it has a bunch of useful info that it lists also about each file. However now i have two folders filled with 1 having 6000 and another with over 300 files. What i'm trying to achieve is to have:
- Both folders listed (i know how to do this), each will be on a separate sheet
- A v-lookup to highlight any duplicates between the two sheets.
- Then to allow me to delete cells in the sheet I choose and that in turn deletes the specific file.
Thanks in advance for the helping hand, in the future I hope I can in turn answer someone else's question's.I have asked the creator of this addin also.
- Edited by A-Rahman2011 Friday, April 06, 2012 9:04 AM Minor edit
Monday, April 09, 2012 6:24 AMModerator
For query regarding Coding for Developer, you can direct post your question on Excel for Developers Forum below for further support:
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Rex ZhangModerator Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:42 AM