Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:08 AM
I've configured exchange 2013 for domain example1.com. User example1\realuser1 can send and receive mail for email@example.com. Example1.com is the domain in the AD configuration. All works fine.
Now I've bought second domain example2.com. I can't configure the following use cases:
1. I want firstname.lastname@example.org mail to be redirected to email@example.com without any user attention (additional user creation, etc).
2. The same question for example1.com domain (skip, if similar)
3. I want firstname.lastname@example.org to be redrected to email@example.com
4. I want realuser1 to be able to control firstname.lastname@example.org the same way he controls email@example.com (receive\send via OWA, control with ECP, etc)
- Edited by ScayTrase Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:08 AM
Friday, February 01, 2013 8:23 AMModerator
Are Domains sample1.com and sample2.com the SMTP address or AD domain?
If there are blonged to different Exchange organization, you need to add forests trust between two org and then enable Outlook Anywhere for example2.com; and add additional email account on realuser1's Outlook profile. This is for Q4.
For Q1, you may create a transport rule to redirect email message.
TechNet Community Support
Saturday, February 02, 2013 2:11 PM
Example1.com is the domain in the AD configuration.
Example2.com is just smtp address (MX pointer to the same server)