none
GaugePanel percent color

Question

• I have ssrs report. One column in this report is the percentage with a gauge panel. This gauge panel shows the percentage bar. Now the gauge panel can show the correct percentage. What I want to do now is the color in the gauge panel: if the percentage is below the 50%, the color can be in red color; if the percentage is between 50% and 75%, it will be in yellow. Otherwise, it can be in green color. How can I do it in SSRS report? I do not use C# for it, and just use SSRS report. Thanks.
    Friday, January 10, 2014 2:05 AM

Answers

• Hi FugersonHall,

According to your description, you want to display the color of gauge panel based on the percentage. In this scenario, we can use iif function to write the expression of Back Fill color to control the panel color. For more details, please refer to the steps below:

1. Right-click the gauge to open the Radial Gauge Properties dialog box.
    2. Select Back Fill tab in the left pane, then click thefx button to modify the color expression as below(supposing “Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")” is the expression of percentage):
      =iif(Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")<0.5,"Red",iif(Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")>0.5 or Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")=0.5 and Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")<0.75 or Fields!Value.Value/Sum(Fields!Value.Value,"DataSet1")=0.75,"Yellow","Green"))

The following screenshot is for your reference:

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Katherine Xiong

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Katherine Xiong
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, January 10, 2014 2:38 PM