none
LAN Realtek RTL8186 8111 problemas con server 2008

Question

•  Realtek RTL8186 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0) Driver

I've downloaded the latest drivers for Server 2008 from Realtek's website and installed them, but Server 2008 then says I've already got the latest drivers installed. I've also tried disabling IE Enhanced Security, but that hasn't helped either.

Here's the error message in Device Manager
    Description:
      Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 10.

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: PnPDeviceProblemCode
      Architecture: x86
      Hardware Id: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_30FB103C&REV_02
      Setup class GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
      PnP problem code: 0000000A
      Driver name: Rtlh86.sys

please I need the driver, help

Friday, August 02, 2013 2:37 PM

Answers

All replies

• What is the underlying hardware? Is this an integrated component? If so you'll need to install the manufacturer chipset in order for windows to find or detect the integrated devices.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, August 02, 2013 3:14 PM
  • If you findthedriver, motherboard is ASUSP8H61-MLX3R2 but nodriver for the network operating system server 2008 realtek 8186 8111, it detected butwith a message containing a yellow and code 10 in error,you can not run the file  Rtlh86.sys
    so I need if anyone has this driver for server 2008, sometimes get error that this driveris not for WINNTx86.
    I tested the driver intel page and did not work. Help please
    • Edited by any_123 Saturday, August 03, 2013 12:50 PM
    Saturday, August 03, 2013 12:49 PM
  • Did you download and install the intel chipset? If there isn't one I'd get in touch with them here.

http://www.asus.com/support/Contact-ASUS/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 03, 2013 1:54 PM
  • Hi,

Base on my experience, the Realtek RTL8186 Family usually used by the PC, maybe your issue is the driver compatibility issue. You can try to update your driver or request your hardware supplier to develop the meeting driver.

More information:
    Windows compatibility center
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/win8/CompatCenter/Home

Description of Code 10-related errors that Device Manager generates in Windows-based computers
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943104

Hope this helps

Alex Lv

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:19 AM