none
Bug with new "Track Changes" feature(?) Strike-throughs do not print properly.

Answers

• Tom,

I have no problem attaching pictures. It requires clicking on the picture icon.

I suppose it might be the size of the images.

You appear to be using Word 2013. If not please advise.

I suspect this is an option in Track Changes as far as what is to be printed. I can't match it though. As a workaround, try using the balloons. (I hate the balloons, and have since they were introduced with Word 2002, I think. I prefer the traditional redlining.)

Charles Kenyon Madison, WI

Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:14 AM
  • Hi,

Go to File -> Print -> Settings -> Print All Pages, is "Print Markup" selected?

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Monday, September 01, 2014 5:35 AM

All replies

• Tom,

I have no problem attaching pictures. It requires clicking on the picture icon.

I suppose it might be the size of the images.

You appear to be using Word 2013. If not please advise.

I suspect this is an option in Track Changes as far as what is to be printed. I can't match it though. As a workaround, try using the balloons. (I hate the balloons, and have since they were introduced with Word 2002, I think. I prefer the traditional redlining.)

Charles Kenyon Madison, WI

Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:14 AM
  • Hi,

Go to File -> Print -> Settings -> Print All Pages, is "Print Markup" selected?

Regards,

Melon Chen
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Monday, September 01, 2014 5:35 AM