none
SCOM 2012 Management Pack for Monitoring Processor, RAM, and Disk Utility

Question

• Hi,

I already have a SCOM 2012 R2 as a single management server, and also has installed Windows Server Operating System Management Pack.

I need to monitor Processor, RAM, and Disk utilization of all servers that has discovered by SCOM. 

If necessary additional Management Pack for solve this issue?
    And how can i get that Management Pack?

Please your advice.

Thanks.

Friday, December 20, 2013 5:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• I've looking for the solution, but mostly a lot of what I see is for SCOM 2007. I don't get the references and management pack for SCOM 2012 to perform monitoring CPU, RAM, and Disk utilization.

Please help me.

Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:27 AM
  • Hi,

Please read the "Windows Server Operating System Management Pack Guide.docx" - the Windows Base OS monitor Processor, RAM, and Disk utilization

System Center Management Pack for Windows Server Operating System

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=9296

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, December 21, 2013 4:29 PM
  • Hi dktoa,

Thanks for your support.

I already read the Windows Server OS MP Guide.docx. But, on the SCOM console I can't find monitoring configuration to showing a chart display which defines CPU/RAM/Disk utilization from particular server.

How can I to showing the chart display monitoring?

Regards, Bar Waelah

Sunday, December 22, 2013 8:36 PM
  • chart display CPU/RAM/Disk utilization from particular server.

Monitoring --> Microsoft Windows Server --> Operating System Performance

Roger

Monday, December 23, 2013 5:59 AM