none
please help me get my laptop back someone has cracked the master password and is running multiple operating systems which I have no access to

Question

• Okay so I am not a computer expert by any means and have no clue how to fix my system. My father worked for intel for over 20 years as an engineer I asked him to restore my laptop to its original factory state and instead he cracked the master password installed multiple operating systems and made himself the administrator or domain controller. Many features and options I do not have access to so reading the trouble shooting and going through the steps always leads me to a dead end. The laptop is TOSHIBA SATELLITE L875D-S7332 a6 VISION AMD WINDOWS 8. As far as I can see my profile is actual running a version of windows 7. I do see reference to a windows 8RT windows 2003 windows vista wow64 and 32 I don't know what all that means I would just like to know how wipe everything and get back to the factory condition I bought it in. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated
    Friday, May 09, 2014 5:05 AM

Answers

• Do you have Win 7 installation disk? If yes, then go ahead and format the laptop if you don't need any data. If you need the data it it, then copy the same to USB disk and format it. Removing OS and deleting these things will anyhow keep some remains on HDD. TO get the speed and performance back, you might need a fresh installation. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, May 09, 2014 5:09 AM