none
Rendering HTML report from SSRS 2012 with full details

Question

• I want to get the parent level grouping and child data in a single HTML file from SSRS 2012 so that it doesn't try to refresh when clicked on expand/contract the tree. The reason is i'm getting SSRS report from java application and when i try to expand or contract the tree view it tries to connect to SSRS. Is there a possibility to do it?
    Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:52 PM

Answers

• Hi shady2111,

According to your description, you have a drill down report rendered in a HTML file. Now you find when expand/contract the toggle item, the application starts to access SSRS. Right?

In Reporting Service, when we render a report, all the data supposed to be retrieved. Even in application, like some applications using Report View Control, it still working same as in BIDS. Based on your information, we don't how this java application designed. And it's hardly to figure out the reason that caused your problem. So please post some detail information about the report and application if possible. Also for your troubleshooting, we suggest you cancel the "Display can be toggled by this report item" in row visibility to see if the data is fully rendered.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
    Simon Hou

Thursday, June 19, 2014 1:59 PM