Firstly, we need to check the following:
1. Do you mean the issue is only occurred on yahoo website?
2. How about other browsers? Do they also meet the same issue?
Based on your description, I would like to suggest you try the following to check the issue:
1. To get the latest adobe flash player
Download and install the latest flash player on your computer by visiting the link below.
Install Adobe Flash Player
2. Update your video card drivers
Please Note: This step has to be followed if you’ve trouble playing both online and offline videos on your computer.
3. Run Internet Explorer Performance Troubleshooter.
The Internet Explorer Performance Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check for any performance issues which are common with the Internet Explorer on the computer and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
a. Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
b. Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
c. In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
d. Click on “Internet Explorer Performance”.
e. Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
f. Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
4. Run IE with no add-ons. Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (with no add-ons).
5. Reset Internet Explorer settings
Please understand that reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed.
I also would like to share the following link with you:
Videos won't play or web pages don't display correctly
Troubleshoot video problems when using Internet Explorer
What to do when Internet Explorer stops working
Tips for solving problems when Internet Explorer crashes or stops working
How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer in Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Please follow the steps from the link above to fix the issue.
Hopefully you could resolve your issue soon.
We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.
Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
- Marked as answer by Alex ZhaozxMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Monday, November 25, 2013 1:38 PM