none
the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect error, Opening error and Dealy of respond error

Question

• I get error when installing, 
    the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
    is the error.
    Programs such as Zune Software 4, I also tried 3 but same error. 
    I ran a scan with kaspersky, but no effect 
    I also cannot run some programs such as NTSD (Naruto the setrting dawn 2.4) wich I was able to run before.
    I also get big delay of respond of my windows when I start the windows. When I loggon 
    it hangs for 20 mins then after that it suddenly starts to work fine with the normal speed.
    This happens on every profile, Dosen't matter what I loggon with.
    I have Windows XP Sp 3 
    3 GB ram 
    Intel Duel Core E5200 @ 2.50 GHZ
    nVdia Geforce 8400 G.
    Please help me 
    thank you,
    Aman.
    • Moved by Jing0 Friday, March 05, 2010 4:11 PM (From:Windows Forms General)
    Saturday, February 27, 2010 7:04 AM

All replies

• Aman, this is a forum for discussing issues related to Windows Forms applications. Nothing in your post indicates that you have a problem of such kind.
    I think you will have more luck in finding the problem with your computer on a forum dedicated to computers in general.
    Personally when I have a problem with my computer I use Internet search engines to find information about the problem. There is almost always someone else out there that has experienced similar issues before. Try searching for the error description.

Good luck!
    /Calle
    - Still confused, but on a higher level -
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:02 PM
  • Hi,

I am moving this thread to off-topic since this question is not related to windows forms development.

Best regards,

Ling Wang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, March 05, 2010 4:10 PM