none
Enterprise Features Disabled: Your organization no longer has access to enterprise features. Please log out to access public data.

Question

• I have the Power BI License but it keeps giving me this message when I try to sign in. Already tried deleting the power query in appdata\local\
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:56 PM

Answers

• Thanks.

We cannot find any request from this user id as well.

Please send an email to pqfb@Microsoft.com and cc vinchen@Microsoft.com. We will send you further diagnostic steps in email.

Thanks for your patience!

Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:28 AM
  • The root cause of the issue is first time when logon to PowerQuery, the customer click the “Keep me Sign in” button, but the sign in was not successful. 

So the fix is log out and log in again. There are two way to logout. 

1.        Clean the cookie
      1.       Close all excels and IEs
      2.       IE->Setting->General->Delete, uncheck “Preserve Favorites WebSite Data” and check check ”Cookies and website data”.
      3.       Click ok.
    2.        Logout Office365 

Once perform either of steps,

1.       Open excel
    2.       Go the PowerQuery tab, and click SignIn button. It should show the login page again.
    • Marked as answer by bellicose100xp Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:18 PM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:17 PM

All replies

• When you try to log on, are you able to put in a username and password, or do you just see this message? If you only see this message, does it go away after clearing cookies in Internet Explorer?

Thanks.

-Alejandro (MSFT)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:02 AM
  • It does not ask me any username & password. Just says that message when i click on sign-in. I've tried clearing the IE Cache multiple times, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft office completely but it doesn't help either. 
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:08 AM
  • What version of Power Query are you using?

Also, there is a ServiceUrl value in the registry, either under "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Microsoft Power Query for Excel" in the 32-bit version of Power Query or "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Power Query for Excel" in the 64-bit version. What is the value of ServiceUrl?

Thanks.

-Alejandro (MSFT)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:29 AM
  • Power Query Version

Service URL

https://de-users-preview.sqlazurelabs.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:04 AM
  • Hmm, that should be fine. When you look at your tenant's Power BI subscription status in the O365 admin center, what does it say?

Thanks.

-Alejandro (MSFT)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 11:28 PM
  • It shows that it's assigned, and I'm able to use PowerBI on sharepoint

POWER BI Liecnse

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:56 AM
  • This is strange. Could you send an email to pqfb  at microsoft.com? We should be able to figure out this issue faster through email.

Thanks.

-Alejandro (MSFT)

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:50 PM
  • Hi,

There is an issue with the service that is preventing users from signing in through the Power Query Excel Client and accessing enterprise features. We are working on a high priority fix and it should get rolled out as soon as it is ready.

Zafar Abbas

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:08 PM
  • Ok, should I still send an email to pqfb@microsoft.com or that is not necessary anymore?
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:31 AM
  • Hi,

We just rolled out a service update which should resolve this issue, please try logging in again using Power Query and let us know if you run into any issues. You do not need to send a mail to pqfb@microsoft.com

Zafar Abbas

Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:38 AM
  • it still gives me the same error when I try to log in,
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:03 AM
  • Hi,

May I know your Office 365 tenant name which is the domain part of your user name?

Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:53 AM
  • hollywoodsuits.onmicrosoft.com
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:28 AM
  • Thanks.

We are not able to find any sign in request from that domain.

May I have your user id. The id can be found in Excel -> Power Query Tab -> About.

The user id is a string like below.

User ID: 8e60c428-1cfa-414e-9a6e-4584847c3761

Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:40 AM
  • User ID: 21bf27fe-dae7-4e68-89ac-f4ce8ba3fe3a
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:13 AM
  • Thanks.

We cannot find any request from this user id as well.

Please send an email to pqfb@Microsoft.com and cc vinchen@Microsoft.com. We will send you further diagnostic steps in email.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:28 AM
  • The root cause of the issue is first time when logon to PowerQuery, the customer click the “Keep me Sign in” button, but the sign in was not successful. 

So the fix is log out and log in again. There are two way to logout. 

1.        Clean the cookie
      1.       Close all excels and IEs
      2.       IE->Setting->General->Delete, uncheck “Preserve Favorites WebSite Data” and check check ”Cookies and website data”.
      3.       Click ok.
    2.        Logout Office365 

Once perform either of steps,

1.       Open excel
    2.       Go the PowerQuery tab, and click SignIn button. It should show the login page again.
    • Marked as answer by bellicose100xp Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:18 PM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:17 PM