none
Downgrade Outlook 2010 to 2007

Question

• I bought Office 2010 but one of my main programs will only work with Outlook 2007

How can I downgrade Outlook 2010 to Outlook 2007 - how do I get a license key to allow me to install Outlook 2007?

Monday, January 23, 2012 7:40 PM

Answers

• Hi, since MS no longer sell Office2007, some suggestions for you are:

maybe you can seek assistance from the application program developer/supplier? Is that application program upgradeable?

Otherwise, certain partner agreements, developer agreements, volume agreements, permit the use of downgraded versions.

Or, you could try to see if a bargain store somewhere has a copy you could buy? (unlikely)
    Or, a second-hand copy? (risky)

Don
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:48 AM
  • You have to struggle lot to downgrade but as Don has suggested try finding copy of Outlook 2007 in local market, somewhere in less popular store, I am sure you will get it.

And hey, have you tried contacting that program developer for possible update of office 2010 ? May be he can give you some quick add in for compatibility. 

Let me know !

Blogger | Internet Marketer | Web Geek
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:12 PM

All replies

• Hi, since MS no longer sell Office2007, some suggestions for you are:

maybe you can seek assistance from the application program developer/supplier? Is that application program upgradeable?

Otherwise, certain partner agreements, developer agreements, volume agreements, permit the use of downgraded versions.

Or, you could try to see if a bargain store somewhere has a copy you could buy? (unlikely)
    Or, a second-hand copy? (risky)

Don
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:48 AM
  • You have to struggle lot to downgrade but as Don has suggested try finding copy of Outlook 2007 in local market, somewhere in less popular store, I am sure you will get it.

And hey, have you tried contacting that program developer for possible update of office 2010 ? May be he can give you some quick add in for compatibility. 

Let me know !

Blogger | Internet Marketer | Web Geek
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:12 PM
  • As you already have a copy of Outlook 2010, you should be able to get a downgrade key of microsoft for free.  your Outlook 2010 key covers you on the predecessor versions of outlook.

To my knowledge the same applies to office and also windows operating systems.

Get in touch with Microsoft Product Activitation over the phone and they should be able to supply it.  They have been helpful in the past.

Ammo Devgun

Elite Technics Ltd.

• Proposed as answer by Ammo Devgun Friday, May 11, 2012 11:41 AM
    • Edited by Ammo Devgun Friday, May 11, 2012 11:42 AM missed out details
    Friday, May 11, 2012 11:41 AM