Friday, August 03, 2012 11:22 PM
In my production FIM 2010 environment I have noticed that users who were not in the "Group Administrators" set were able to create DG's.
In my test FIM 2010 environemnt I have noticed that users users who were not in the "Group Administrators" set got Access Denied when they tried to Submit a DG in the portal. This is the way I would like the FIM portal to behave, but I'm not sure where to look to correct this behavior and since it is my Production environment I don't want to just start experimenting.
Can anyone help me to correct this by pointing me in the right direction of things to check?
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 5:57 AM
1. In your production enviroment open "Search Requests" in the navigation bar.
2. Choose "All" in the Search within dropdown.
3. Type "Create Group" in the Search for textbox and press search button.
4. Search last instance where someone not in the set "Group Administrators" created distribution list and open it.
5. Open "Applied Policy" tab and you'll see what MPR grants that right.
You can also serch MPRs based on some condition when you select "Management Policy Rules" in the navigation bar and then "Explore"
- Marked As Answer by MRMO Thursday, August 09, 2012 2:03 AM