Friday, February 01, 2013 1:18 PM
I am user FIM to create user in the portail and automaticly replicate ind AD DS.
Now, I able to create a user in AD in a specific OU by the FIM portail (outband). But I don't understant how can I specify AD group whose the user have to be member of.
If somewone can help me, thank you by advanced.
Friday, February 01, 2013 5:16 PMOwner
FIM enables you to deploy groups that are criteria-based.
This means, if a user satisfies your membership criteria of a group, it will be automatically added to it.
For more details, see Introduction to User and Group Management.
However, it is probably better if you start with the following articles:
- Introduction to Inbound Synchronization
- Introduction to Filter Based Outbound Synchronization
- Introduction to Synchronization Policy Based Outbound Synchronization
Markus Vilcinskas, Knowledge Engineer, Microsoft Corporation
- Marked As Answer by Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employee, Owner Friday, February 22, 2013 4:45 PM
Friday, February 01, 2013 7:15 PM
Also just for some quick information,
The MemberOf tab for user in AD is just gives computed information. MemberOf is not an attribute of the user object. If a user has to be a part of a group, you will have to Update the group object's member attribute.
So you will need a Group Outbound SR where you need an outbound attribute flow for the member attribute of a certian group. member -> member
Regards Furqan Asghar
- Marked As Answer by DjamelFR Friday, February 22, 2013 4:36 PM