Saturday, November 20, 2010 2:06 PM
Any idea why I get this error when I try to access Gmail?
I have access to other features (calendar, documents, etc).
The webpage cannot be found
Most likely causes:
- There might be a typing error in the address.
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
Retype the address. Go back to the previous page.<noscript id="goBack"></noscript> Go to <noscript id="mainSite2"></noscript> and look for the information you want. More information<noscript></noscript>
This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
Monday, November 22, 2010 1:31 AMModeratorTry utilizing Gmail Support.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:03 AMModerator
Please let me know if it failed to access the other sites. If it just failed to access the Gmail, you need contact the Gmail Support.
If it also failed to access the other sites, please check if it is able to connect with the internet.
You may take the following steps to have a try:
1. Temporarily disable Firewall and third party antivirus program on the computer for a test.
2. Boot the system to Safe Mode with networking and see if the issue persists. If not, please also boot to Clean Boot environment to determine the possible cause.
3. Update or reinstall the NIC driver and update the router’s firmware.
4. Take the steps in the following KB article:
5. If the computer is connecting to a router, please bypass it and connect to the network directly for a test.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
- Marked As Answer by Sabrina ShenModerator Friday, November 26, 2010 3:32 AM