Monday, January 21, 2013 1:33 PM
First off all, sorry for my english.
I successfully deployed my W7 installation from an external drive but i can't start my two custom tasks.
After installing the applications, i need:
1) Launch a REG file
2) Rename the administrator account.
This, is how i have done it:
1) In state Restore - Custom task, i create a "Run Command Line" whit this code: reg.exe /S "%SCRIPTROOT%\Registro.reg"
The reg file is stored in D:\Deploy\Scripts (my external deployment disk). No error, symply the task is skipped.
2) In state Restore - After "Apply Local GPO Package", i create a command line with wmic UserAccount where Name="Administrator" call Rename Name="clientadmin"
The task is skipped, but if i launch it manually from START CMD, it works.
Please, help me
- Edited by Emanuele Garbini Monday, January 21, 2013 1:36 PM
Monday, January 21, 2013 1:49 PM
what does the bdd.log says?
Have you updated the deployment share after adding this task to the task sequence?
Monday, January 21, 2013 2:00 PM
Try add "Cmd.exe /C" in front of the command lines.
Cmd.exe /C reg.exe /S "%SCRIPTROOT%\Registro.reg"
Cmd.exe /C wmic UserAccount where Name="Administrator" call Rename Name="clientadmin"
You don't have to update the deploymentshare unless you do any changes to the bootimage, right?
- Marked As Answer by Emanuele Garbini Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:18 AM
Monday, January 21, 2013 2:26 PM
Thank You all for the reply.
i'm going to try these changes and in case i'll post the log.
EDIT: still error :(
I can't upload image, plese go here
http:// s1.postimage.org/ xu26pfmgv/ Cattura.jpg
- Edited by Emanuele Garbini Monday, January 21, 2013 2:45 PM
Monday, January 21, 2013 3:26 PMIts regedit.exe not reg.exe :)
Monday, January 21, 2013 7:44 PM
Thank you all :)