Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:15 PM
I have a issue with MDT 2012 and Dart Integration. Following are the details which I did
1. Installed MDT 2012 in Windows XP Dev Machine which has all the pre-req for MDT 2012
2. Imported a deployment share from a network location which was made with MDT 2010 Update 1.
3. Took the Tools.cab files from Dart 7 as per the steps by Michael http://blogs.technet.com/b/mniehaus/archive/2011/11/28/mdt-2012-new-feature-dart-integration.aspx . and put it in the deployment share.
4. Selected the Dart option and updated the DS and regenerated a new Boot ISO.
5. After that when I booted a VM with the boot ISO, I do not see the the Dart button in the BDD Welcome Dialog Box.
6. After the deployment Start, the Monitoring feature tracks the machine but have the Dart remote control button missing.
Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:22 AMOn your step 4 when update deploymentshare try and select "completely regenerate the boot images" and see if that help.
Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:46 AM
I assume you also copied the new ISO to the appropriate place for the new VM to load it?
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Deployment