This is an open forum where we invite you to ask questions, post answers, and share your insights regarding the operations of MDT.
Welcome to the MDT forum
On behalf of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) team, I would like to welcome you to the MDT forum at Microsoft. This is an open forum where we invite you to ask questions, post answers, and share your insights regarding the operations of MDT.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit is the recommended process and toolset for automating desktop and server deployment. This toolkit unifies tools and processes required for desktop and server deployment in a common deployment console and collection of guidance, making deployment effective and easier.
Please take advantage of this community to share best practices and understand how MDT works.
To learn more about Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010, visit www.microsoft.com/mdt.
Or, get the latest news by visiting the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Team blog.
Welcome to the MDT conversation!
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 152ronnie.jorgensen 23 hours 3 minutes ago
- 294919FNO1980 Monday, January 16, 2012 9:22 PM
- 469MyGposts Friday, May 17, 2013 1:07 AM
- 161465Mvd12345 Sunday, December 30, 2012 3:41 PM
- 65854BWB Rob Base Monday, April 15, 2013 3:53 PM
- 771MyGposts Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:45 PM
- 140akblackwel 18 hours 59 minutes ago
- 876The Superman Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:30 PM
- 280Wilson Morato Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:00 AM
- 354bjboudre Friday, May 17, 2013 10:54 AM
- 464Mvd12345 Friday, May 17, 2013 8:58 AM
- 798Alex López Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:51 AM
- 044RedSoldier-sg Friday, May 17, 2013 8:15 AM
- 292Moradbhayaje Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:54 AM
- 6112AUSSUPPORT Monday, May 13, 2013 11:35 AM
- 41638Malamala Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:31 PM
- 482Wilson Morato Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:51 AM
- 890RedSoldier-sg Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:25 AM
- 047David Zemdegs-Australia Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:46 PM
- 055David Zemdegs-Australia Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:25 PM