Monday, May 07, 2012 6:26 PM
This is the scenario:
1. Lync client is running on a PC, in away mode.
2. second Lync client is logged in on iPhone.
3.New conversation gets started from one of the contacts: the first message is received both on PC and iPhone. So far so good.
4.I tap on a message on iPhone, lync starts, and in a while I see that new message.
5. I send reply from the phone. It gets delivered to recipient
6. I never receive any more messages from that contact in that conversation on the phone - all of them get routed to PC instead.
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 7:42 AM
You most likely have issues with your Hardware Load Balancer nog publishing the Lync web services correctly.
The requirements have changed from Lync RTM in Lync November Update, you now must use Kookie based persistence for External Web Services
- Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-lync.be -
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:47 AMModerator
It depends on which client is active.
And you can set the maximum number of endpoints with the parameter MaxEndpointsPerUser in the Set-CsRegistrarConfiguration cmdlet.
In addition, please refer to Lync client Multiple Points of Presence compatibility. Hope helps.
TechNet Community Support
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 5:54 PM
Thank you Johan and Noya. I'll bring this up with our IT, lets see if they find anything