Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:39 PM
We are using Outlook 2010 on our network linked to our Exchange 2008 r2 server. The problem that I have is, a user that I set up with Full Access Permissions to another mailbox can not see any of the mail. She is the customer service manager, and the mailbox is the customer service mailbox. This all started about a week ago when I gave her full access rights to another users mailbox and it totally messed up the sync between all mailboxes she had full permission to.
I have tried removing her full access from those other mailboxes and then re adding. I have tried to reinstall outlook on her machine.
A second problem arose when I removed her full access from all other mailboxes, outlook will not even load her profile now.
Any suggestions from you guys?
- Edited by JMiller13 Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:40 PM
Friday, May 25, 2012 3:14 AMModerator
How do you add the secondary mailbox for him? Addition mailbox with his own mailbox or add it as another mailbox in the same profile?
Tested it in my virtual machine below:
1. Create a mailbox called “helpdesk” and add “UserA” as “Full Access permission” in EMC
2. On the UserA’s client, Add account “helpdesk” as the secondary mailbox in UserA’s Outlook profile, For the detail steps, please reference the following blog:
3. Launch Outlook and everything is ok.
Feel free to post back.
TechNet Community Support
- Edited by Tony Chen CHNModerator Friday, May 25, 2012 3:17 AM