Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:59 PMI store my OneNote files in Dropbox and access them from two computers, both running Windows 7. From one computer I can open the files without problems. From the other, each notebook displays the message: "There are no sections open in this notebook or section group."
- Moved by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:19 AM Off-Topic (End-User questions) (From:Office IT Pro General Discussions)
Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:59 AM
Try the following methods to narrow down the issue:
1. Try share a TXT file to check if the sharing is working fine.
2. Try share a notebook in Dropbox from the problematic PC, and try to open it from both of your computers. See if it can be opened.
3. Try open a local notebook on the problematic PC, make sure the OneNote is working fine.
3. Try share your notebook via SkyDrive, see if it can be opened from the problematic PC.
For more end-user question on using OneNote, please visit the OneNote forum in Answers:
For the Dropbox specific topic, please visit the Dropbox Help Center: https://www.dropbox.com/help
TechNet Community Support
- Edited by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:17 AM