Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:58 PMWhile in a meeting I am able to share and make changes to the whiteboard but the option to "Print to PDF" is greyed out. Am I missing a step??
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:20 AM
Do you have administrator permission of LiveMeeting administration web site? If yes, please first check the configuration below:
1. Log on to Microsoft Office Live Meeting as the administrator.
2. Under “Administer” on the left navigation bar, click “Account”.
3. On the Account Administration Home page, click “Roles”.
4. On the Administer Roles page, click “Edit” for the Organizer role.
5. On the Edit Role page, click to select the “Print to PDF” check box, and then click “All Participants”.
6. Click Submit.
If you don’ have administrator permission, ask the administrator in your organization.
After this configuration, when the organizer creates a meeting in “meeting options”, the organizer needs to enable “print to PDF”.
For more information, please refer to:
Hope this helps.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:32 AMI do get administrator status BUT under the Organizer role there is no option for "Print to PDF"
These are the ONLY options presented to me are
- Meeting Types
- Enable Sharing and Control
- Audio Settings
There is absolutely nothing about Print to PDF.
- Edited by La La Donna Wednesday, March 17, 2010 11:32 AM typo
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:15 PM
Hi Lu Zou,
You repsonse seems to apply only to Microsoft's hosted Live Meeting web site. I do not belioeve this applies to an Enterprise deployment of Live Meeting within a company. Can you please verify in this post as there are many folks confused about the print to pdf feature in Live Meeting.
Senior IT Systems Administator
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:37 PM
Hi,You need the Professional edition to be able to Print to PDF.
Neither the hosted standard edition or OCS has this option