Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:06 AM
I wonder if any one can help with this issue I have been having with Outlook Web Access. What is happening is it works as you would expect it to from a PC/Laptop connected in any location away from the Office where the Exchange Server is located. However if any ones trys to connect to Outlook Web Access when they are in the office a page cannot be displayed error comes up.
I think there must be a setting or something that needs changing but I'm not sure where this might be.
Can some one advise?
Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:15 PM
are you have ISA or TMG ??
- Edited by Y.net Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:15 PM
Thursday, February 09, 2012 2:04 PMI think it is TMG. The trouble is I have taken this setup over from some ones else who was not forth comming any any of the inforamtion on how it was setup. If you can point me in the direction of where I can check this that would be great I should also add it is Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 and Exchange 2007.
Friday, February 10, 2012 5:07 PM
Can you verify the following:
1. That the DNS settings for OWA are in place internally and properly configured?
2. You said this is SBS 2008 with Exchange 07? Run the following from the PowerShell to confirm the settings for OWA/ EWS/ OAB and Auto-discover.
get-Outlookanywhere -server | FL
3. Ensure IIS is properly configured.
Assuming you can access it from the outside, I'll bet you have a DNS issue. If this is a single server scenario, you are not likely running this through a TMG, it is likely a simple NAT through a firewall, and nothing more. Any more detail on the network your can provide would be helpful in troubleshooting. Hope this gives you a start.
- Edited by Interlink - Jason Friday, February 10, 2012 5:09 PM
Monday, February 13, 2012 11:37 AM
Yes it is a single server with 8 PC's connected to server. Connection to Internet fia Zyxel Router which has a firewall on it. There is no problem connecting to Outlook Web Access from Anywhere else other than when a PC is connected to the network in question.
I had managed I though to get it working via https://localhost/owa I tried this on there server and it worked ok, but when I tried it on a Client it didnot.